Dear Readers in Christ, "Draw near to GOD, and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8).

Saturday 28 December 2013

JESUS WANTS TO BE OUR FRIEND. SHALL WE MOVE TO HIM AS WE'RE APPROACHING THE LAST MOMENTS OF THIS YEAR??


Friend, will you spare some time to listen                                  

I’ve been trying so hard to spend sometime with you;   

With broken heart and silent tears,

I’ve longed for you these many years;

I am Jesus and I want to be your friend.


Friend I have known your sighs and heartaches,

and I’ve known the sins that made you go astray;

and though you’ve had no time for me,

I’ve come today to set you free,

For I love you, and I long to be your Friend.


On the cross, I thought of you,

Gave my life and died for you,

And now I live forever, just for you!

Though your heart has turned away,   

Love is calling you today;   

Come to me, for there’s no other way.


Friend, can’t you see the night is falling,

Evil times are here to steal your soul away;

Awake my friend, and come away,

Return to me, do not delay,

I am waiting; won’t you come to me my friend?

I am waiting, I am waiting my friend….!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yes Jesus, coming to u without any hesitation. When I see the darkness of evil is surrounded about me, I was scared. But I lifted up my head towards unto u, the horn of salvation, I received your strength. Through u I enter into a host also I leap over wall by my god. STRENGTHEN ME JESUS, AMEN.

    ReplyDelete